Join the 30-day Challenge | FREE with Membership
Step 3: Ride bikes and record your rides!
How can I win prizes?
- One Trailforks badge is available for every day you record a ride in the month of June + earn extra badges and points for missions like the Full Pull. Each badge earned gets you 1 or more entries for draw prizes (depending on the badge).
- Our fabulous event sponsors have donated over $2000 in prizes!
- There will be draws for individual prizes throughout this month-long event, as well as a grand prize draw after the challenge is over.
- GRAND PRIZE (from Wild Bike - est. value of $730): Park Tools Bike Repair Stand, Feedback Sports Tool kit, Muc Off Drivetrain cleaning essentials kit, Wild/Park Tools shop shirt. Grand Prize draw date: Beginning of July
- All participants will have a chance to win. The more badges you earn, the more draw prize entries you get, and the better your chances of winning!
How do I see the Badges I can earn in Trailforks?
- Badges may not be visible yet but will be in play for the first of June - they can be found on your Trailforks App under the menu options > Badges and Contests (Terrace Region)
- IMPORTANT: If you go to your Trailforks App on your phone, and DON'T see all of the TORCA 30-Day Challenge Badges, you need to update your app. In the Trailforks App: 1. menu > go to "settings" 2. "downloaded regions" 3 - tap to refresh the "British Columbia" region.
Should I use Strava or Trailforks to record my rides?
- Based on the 2020 challenge, we recommend you use Strava rather than Trailforks to record your rides. We found Strava to be more accurate in picking up the Trailforks badges.
- Follow this link to find out how to link your Strava account with Trailforks.
Can I still participate if the challenge already started?
- Absolutely! In fact, no matter when you register all logged rides between June 1st and June 30th count towards entries into the draw prizes!
Which trails count towards the challenge?
- During the month of June, record your ride/run on any of the following full trails that are maintained by TORCA to earn badges (if you are running, you will have to record your activity as a mountain bike ride).
- Some trails and trail combinations are worth more badge points than others!
RIDE SAFE & COVID-19
- Enjoy your LOCAL trails responsibly during the COVID-19 pandemic to reduce the risk to yourself and others.
- Follow all local health authority directives and do not take undue risks.
- The intent of this challenge is to get outside, be active, and ride only within your means.
- If you chose to participate in this challenge, you willfully accept to do so at your own risk, and take responsibility for your actions.