Join The 30-Day Challenge | FREE with Membership
Step 1: Set up Trailforks
(App & Login)
How can I win prizes?
- Each Trailforks badge earned in the 30-day Challenge gets you 1 (or more) entries into the draw prize packs.
- One badge is available for every day you record a ride/run in the month of June + earn extra badges and points for missions like the Full Pull.
- The more badges you earn, the more entries you get!
- Prize winners will be announced at the beginning of July.
How do I see the Badges I can earn in Trailforks?
- IMPORTANT: If you go to your Trailforks App on your phone, and DON'T see all of the TORCA 30-Day Challenge Badges, you need to update your app. In the Trailforks App: 1. go to "settings" 2. "downloaded regions" 3 - tap to refresh the "British Columbia" region.
- Click here to see the TORCA 30-Day Challenge Badges you can earn.
Can I use Strava to record my rides?
- Yes, as long as your Strava account is linked with Trailforks, it will record in your RideLog. Follow this link to find out how to link your Strava account with Trailforks.
Can I still participate if the challenge already started?
- Absolutely! In fact, no matter when you register all logged rides/runs between June 1st and June 30th count towards entries into the draw prizes!
Which trails count towards the challenge?
- During the month of June, record your ride/run on any of the following full trails that are maintained by TORCA to earn badges.
- Some trails and trail combinations are worth more badge points than others!
RIDE / RUN SAFE & COVID-19
- Enjoy your LOCAL trails responsibly during the COVID-19 pandemic to reduce the risk to yourself and others
- Follow all local health authority directives and do not take undue risks.
- Make smart and conservative choices on all levels of trail. Now is not the time to get hurt.
- The intent of this challenge is to get outside, be active, and ride/run only within your means.
- If you chose to participate in this challenge, you willfully accept to do so at your own risk, and take responsibility for your actions.