Coaching - Private or Semi-Private Sessions
PMBIA Level 1 Coaching | Fundamental Skills
Our local coaches each have over 10 years MTB experience, and are certified Professional Mountain Bike Instructor Association (PMBIA) Level 1 coaches.
What Do You Get?
2hr coaching sessions that focus on specific ride techniques and maneuvers for fundamental skills progression. Coaching will be customized to each person/group, but may include:
- Body position and movement on the bike
- Bike operation - braking and gearing
- Terrain awareness and line choice
Whether you're a new or experienced rider, you'll pick up new skills or add new techniques to your tool kit for better overall performance on the bike.
To Sign Up
- Ensure you have your Annual Trail User Membership (required for insurance purposes).
- When paying for the session, be sure to put your current phone number in the field so the coach can contact you to determine a mutually suitable date / time / location.
To Bring With You
- Mountain bike in good working order, suitable for use on trail.
- Helmet (and all other riding gear that you typically wear, pads encouraged).
- Inner tube matching the size of your wheels in case of a flat tire.
- Sufficient water and snacks.
- Age 13 and up. If under 19, parental consent required.
- Level 1 instructors are certified to coach on beginner and intermediate trails only (no jumps or drops).
- Reschedule training if you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell.
- Maintain 2m physical distancing at all times and good hygiene practices (e.g. clean / sanitize hands regularly and do not touch face).