Coaching Progression Sessions
PMBIA Level 1 Coaching | Fundamental Skills
Want to know more?
- Check out our Coaching Page to learn more about what we're offering and meet our local coaches.
How To Sign Up
- Ensure you have your Annual Trail User Membership (required for insurance purposes).
- When paying for the session, be sure to put your current phone number in the field so the coach can contact you to determine a mutually suitable date / time / location.
What To Bring With You
- Mountain bike in good working order, suitable for use on trail.
- Helmet (and all other riding gear that you typically wear, pads encouraged).
- Inner tube matching the size of your wheels in case of a flat tire.
- Sufficient water and snacks.
- Age 13 and up. If under 19, parental consent required.
- Level 1 instructors are certified to coach on beginner and intermediate trails only (no jumps or drops).
- Reschedule training if you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell.
- Maintain 2m physical distancing at all times and good hygiene practices (e.g. clean / sanitize hands regularly and do not touch face).