Virtual Wild Descent | AUG 17th - 30th
Our annual downhill event on Packhorse is back for 2020, and it's going virtual! Ride the trail top to bottom as many times as you'd like between August 17th - 30th. Your fastest recorded time will count!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Membership - add the Annual Trail User Membership to your cart, if you haven't already purchased this year
- Waiver - review and sign the Digital Waiver (mandatory to complete registration)
- Pay the $5 entry fee - add this event to your "cart" and complete the check-out
- Record your Packhorse rides / attempts for the "Virtual Wild Descent Race" Strava Segment. That's it!
- Prizes will be awarded for Top 3 finishing times for both male and female, youth (18 and under) and adult categories.
- Prizes will also be awarded for Most Average Time in each category - so get out, have fun, and ride at your own pace.
- All prizes generously donated by this event's main sponsor - Wild Bike
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Know that you may experience technical challenges with your recording app / device. We highly recommend you use Strava in advance of your ride attempts, to work out any kinks, and be willing to accept there's a chance your ride may not record properly. Yep, it happens to all of us!
Good luck, ride within your means, and have fun out there!